For 2 passers and 6 clubs
DescriptionThis is a hurried version of the 3-count
How to Do ItOne person passes tramlines in a 3-count, the other passes diagonals. There are hurries for each person.
PPS-style descriptionA: Di Se Se
B: St Se Se
Other CommentsDiscovery is credited to Jim Brennan. If the rule for a "Jim's pattern" is that one person always throws straights while the other throws diagonals, then we can also have Jim's 1-count, Jim's 2-count, and Jim's 4-count. See below.
- 3-count - much easier 3-count
- Martin's Mildness - Another way to feed this pattern
- Martin's Madness - One way to feed this pattern
- Jim's 1-count - speedier cousin
- Jim's 2-count - kissin' cousin
- Jim's 4-count - country cousin
Copyright 2003-2004 (Aerial Mirage? Dave&Ron? Nobody? GNU Copyleft?)